Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Whats new with me?

the usual, not much. I made some changes to the way I spend my time and how much OCD I allow creep its way in. I wish I could say it was making a difference in how much I got done around the house or how organized and tidy I become. but, alas, I am still a slob, and a mess.

the kids are doing really great, Dominic is getting much more outgoing and I think is almost ready for preschool, we are pretty well day trained. he figured it out all on his own one day. And Genevieve is a joy and a wonder. she is standing up from the floor on her own, and makes little adorable songs clapping and singing and cooing practically all day long. one tooth then another sprang forth almost overnight. I still can't believe she is 9 months old.

here is a video of the little princess doing what she does.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I miss you and your updates :( It's been too long already!!! I'm stalking your blog and MS just to see you and the babes!! Worst of all, lol, you don't get to see my Mr. Mouse! I know, I'm sure you are devistated hehehe, but he has CHUBBY thighs!!

Please don't be a stranger!!!